We will meet with you to review your plans or to discuss your design ideas. We will provide preliminary design evaluation, projected scheduling, and projected construction costs. Through careful evaluation of your plans and goals, we will assist in setting realistic expectations for your project. In taking the time to thoroughly analyze your objectives in the beginning, we can then explain all options to you, and you will be in the position to make sound, informed decisions.
- Design a home that meets your expectations
- Develop a realistic cost estimate that stays within your budget
- Expedite the construction process by being thoroughly involved and defining roles before actual construction begins
- Maintain organized job site conditions and positive relationships with all subcontractors, who have "bought in" to the project's objectives
- Make the construction of your new home an enjoyable and rewarding experience
In some cases, you may already have a plan that you would like to modify to meet your own individual criteria. We will work with you to modify your plans in a manner which meets both your functional and monetary needs.